Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Random Thoughts for October 12, 2010


America – Will the country be shutdown sometime over the next couple of weeks as part of an engineered ‘Federal Emergency’? Call me paranoid, but that Progressive bunch in Washington must be getting desperate right about now!

China – And we do business with these knuckleheads? The recent awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize to Liu Xiaobo must have come as a real kick in the groin to the leadership in Beijing.  Here a man who has dedicated his entire life to the overthrown of that government. A crazed bureaucracy that stands alone in the world’s view. Wait! I take that back! It seems that Venezuela’s President Hugo Rafael Chávez has endorsed and stands by China and her suppression of her peoples.

Paladino – Say what you want to about this gay-bashing man’s kind of man. I personally think he is a breath of fresh air in an otherwise putrid state. I like his style, his candor and his truthfulness in stating what many people feel. We need more like him to step up to the plate and run for office!

Palin – As Sarah recently remarked tongue in cheek. “I can see November from my house.” She’s got to be one happy camper right now and yes, I do think she will run in 2012.

MSNBC - I would not think of leaving this blog without taking a parting shot at a media group that is so far to the left they could make Joseph Goebbels blush. Watching this group work reminds me of the movie made in Natzi Germany towards the end of the war titled "Theresienstadt".

No comments:

Post a Comment