Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Deluxe checks not a good deal!


Not counting orders that were placed by me, but which never arrived or the exorbitant prices they charge (almost $90 for two boxes of checks), I'd guess there is a lot to recommend this company. I'm just unsure of what that might be.... Then, I called Southern Bank!

The Southern Bank, located in Forsyth Missouri, is part of a large change of banks located mostly in the Midwest United States. Southern Bank has served the financial needs of America's Heartland for over 127 years, making them one of the oldest financial institutions headquartered in the region. And they've been successful, Southern Bank is now a $1 billion financial institution, with 35 locations in Southern Missouri and Northern Arkansas. Today this bank is a $1 billion financial institution, with 35 locations in Southern Missouri and Northern Arkansas.

When I called my bank, located in Forsyth Missouri, I was greeted by a real human (Justin) who not only answered my questions, but offered to get me a box of replacement check free of charge! Now that's a bank I can live with. Deluxe? They can go fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment