Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Charlie's Thanksgiving in Forsyth MO!


It was November the 26th and a Thanksgiving fever had gripped the land! Everywhere I looked as I entered Charlie's Steak, Ribs and Ale located in Forsyth MO, I observed hungry patrons completely violating sensible dietary standards. And, I was about to join them!

On this day, Charlie's or C's as I like to refer to this venue, was offing a Turkey Meal for just $9.99! As you can see in the picture, it was a really full plate that contained an estimated gazillion calories. Fortunately, I had worn my sans a belt stretch waistline slacks just for that occasion.

Unfortunately,  when I arrived, I had lost my appetite - however I did sit with friends and watched them chow down on what looked to be a great feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment