Monday, January 25, 2016

Men's church breakfast discontinued!

For what ever reason, I received a call from a friend informing me that the monthly men's breakfast at a local church had been discontinued. Why that that was so, he wasn't sure. I, however, had a few ideas.

It's possible that the breakfast was wither growing unpopular or maybe it was considered an unnecessary expense at a time when many places of worship are suffering from declining attendance.

It's also possible that as my Republic becomes ever more secular, that people coming together in the name of God is now looked upon poorly... Perhaps the PC crowd is just getting their way, I'm not sure.

What I do know is that in the future, humanity will rediscover God, togetherness and family through the purification of very hard times....

No comments:

Post a Comment