Friday, October 25, 2019

Ore-Ida Golden Hash Brown Patties!

For some strange reason, I had developed a hankering for some hash browns for my breakfast, and after a bit of searching at the local grocery store, I was able to locate a package of Ore-Ida hash brown patties in the frozen food section. 

When combined with a side of scrambled egg and some jellied toast, I had made myself what amounted to a pretty decent repast. (And yes, that brown stuff on the hash browns is A1 sauce - Something I'd encourage everyone to try at least once).

The hash browns can be prepared in a number of ways, but I chose doing them in my toaster oven set to 425 degrees for 15 minutes. The end result was very tasty.

Next week I plan to prepare fried applesauce on the grill! Do stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment