Thursday, August 13, 2020

A hot dog on a bun instead of a steak?

One day, through no fault of your own, you find yourself on a low or fixed income. All of a sudden, you find yourself with less coming in and more going out! Suddenly, you've become a person on a budget with food topping the list of must have categories.

That has been my circumstance, for some time. And, when it comes to grocery shopping, I've become smarter than I used to be! I've given up high priced items such as steak for much less expensive hot dogs and such. In a recent post on Forsythbiz, I displayed the results of my often eaten foods in the form of a report. At a cost of a little over a twenty dollar bill, I got a lot of good stuff. Perhaps that's why that store is called Save A Lot (duh).

No comments:

Post a Comment