Tuesday, April 4, 2017

To the old rugged cross

I was given 'express' permission to present this very good song on my blog by the performers! Listen and enjoy! The Lisu people in India are called Yobin. Lisu is one of the minority tribes of Arunachal Pradesh of India. They live mainly in Vijoynagar Circle in eleven villages.  There are about 5,000 Lisu people in India and they are a most special and wonderful people! In honor of these fine people, I do bend down to my knees and do give them homage.

In the passing of my days, I embrace my Lord Jesus, and all that He has provided me.... and Lord, please grant me the strength to walk bravely. Hand in hand, with those who now suffer so cruelly, as I have not.. That said, I'll also embrace me being a little strange(r) than in past times!

No comments:

Post a Comment