Monday, April 21, 2014

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up!


 'I was in my 30's at the time of this video. And I can now look back and perceive, perhaps belatedly, a body in it's prime. That was me. In 2019, everything else is now but a slowly disappearing shadow. Damn this rampaging passage of time'

Was Rick Ashley both gay and ginger back then...dunno? Not sure I'll ever really care! But, this offering was a great song of his, from the now distant past. I think it captured some of the feelings that I'm sure so many of us had during such an awesome time, so very long ago!

I had the great luck to hang with some very beautiful women, like those in this video, and I loved every minute of it! The 80's were very good times to be sure! Not only for me, but for our Nation! This is one of the best videos that was representative of that time (aka International Village as the List Keeper in Schaumburg IL) - my humble opinion...I was there, and lived every moment with zero regrets!

An Update: Very much later in my life, I've figured out part of the puzzle as to why a small part of any population strays from heterosexuality. Understanding that that the male of the species is 60% female, a trait masked by hormones, there are a few whose genitalia never produced the needed amounts of testosterone. Ergo, they walked the middle road, growing up and would run whichever way the winds blew (pun intended).... OK. Do we all have that? There are two genders; male and female. Anything else is just gay...

No comments:

Post a Comment