Sunday, January 4, 2015

Zeroing in on a really tasty chili!


After many years of experimenting with all sorts of chili recipes (I even bought a book on the subject), I've come up with a rather simple recipe that seems to work for me. Mind you, there is nothing fancy about the ingredients list. I've tried fancy cuts and combos of meats and while they were OK to even good, I wasn't entirely satisfied. With this simple chili, I was...! So, here goes.....

Ingredients:
--------------------------------
1 lb hamburger meat
1 can of petite tomatoes
1 can of red beans
1 pkg Williams original Chili Seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
---------------------------
Directions: Brown the meat and drain off the grease. Add the other ingredients and simmer for 40 minutes. Serves 4.

And that's it! Sure, you could add some chopped onions and hot sauce or whatever, but trust me – simple really is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment