Monday, August 17, 2015

The Subway in Forsyth MO!


It had been quite a while since I had last set foot in the Subway located in a small strip mall near the town of Forsyth, Missouri. I only came back because a friend who I bought lunch for, to me to meet him there.

The first thing I noticed was the sign that read 'Under new management'. At least, I think, I saw a sign that read that! In any case, I appreciated the brisk way in which the staff located behind the counter moved the sizable crowd along. When my turn came, I ordered the Cold Cuts Combo 6” sub and can attest to the great taste and freshness of the ingredients. I can also attest to the fact that this establishment was one of the cleanest I've ever visited!

The bottom line – a great venue to go to to eat, in my opinion, and I do plan to go back on a regular basis! Video to come!

Coming soon, I bring a family of Hawaiian natives to this venue!

No comments:

Post a Comment