Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Forsyth Mobile One closing, but will reopen soon!


The Mobile 1 Complete Auto Repair service located off Coy Blvd in Forsyth Missouri will be closing down on December 30th, according to Dennis Renteria.

I had occasion to get my oil changed at the Mobile One facility this date, only to learn from the owner that he intends to close down that location, but will reopen in a nearby facility sometime in January 2016! According to a statement by Mr. Renteria, many good changes will be in the works as he works to get the new location ready for business.

As soon as I have additional details, I plan to post them here and at www.taneyservices.com!

Update: Jan 24, 2016 - I have not heard that this business has reopened which leave the folks in Forsyth only one other option; Carl's Auto Repair at 150 State Highway H, Forsyth, MO 65653 and I'm not even sure about those folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment