Monday, December 19, 2016

Fat Daddy's Smoked Breakfast Platter!


Forsyth MO. - The thermometer read 12 degrees and that meant only one thing to me. It was time to get out early and get myself some breakfast!

On this day, in mid December, arctic air was in abundance and even though it was a Monday morning at half past eight in the morning, there were few patrons in view when I pulled into Fat Daddy's off Hwy 160. - I picked this venue for two reason; it was close and I wanted to check out one of their breakfast platters!

At under 600 calories, a great meal deal!
The atmosphere at Fat Daddy's is relaxed and 'in theme' for a BBQ house. This eatery does a lot of things correctly and in fact, I scored it the highest of the five eateries located in town in a recent post! Fat Daddy's has proven to be consistent in many of the categories that I hold as important and that's why I like to eat there as often as I can!
After my menu arrived and I had a hot cup of coffee in hand, (cost only $1.29 including a refresher) I elected to order the Smoked Breakfast Platter which consisted of two egg, hash browns, some form of meat (I picked bacon) and a choice of breads (toast, English muffin, biscuit or sour dough). I went for the more traditional toast with my eggs sunny side up!

My server, on this occasion, was a young lady name Bree who was prompt and professional in serving me. She took my order and then in just a few minutes, she was back with the order pictured above. Everything, and I mean everything as as good as it gets!

I would recommend Fat Daddy's to anyone and everyone and would only admonish that lunch time goers get there early as the place generally fills up quickly! 

Coming up! I'll venture across the street to the Long Horn to also sample a similar breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment