Sunday, January 28, 2018

Alone again naturally!

Each of us has a talent in this life. I'm just hoping to find mine before too very long...

In a little while from now,
if I'm not feeling any less sour.
I promised myself to treat myself
and visit a nearby tower.

And, climbing to the top,
will throw myself off.
In an effort to
make it clear to who... ever
Wants to know what it's like, when you're shattered!

Left standing in the lurch, at a church
were people saying, 'My God, that's tough
she stood him up
no point in us remaining'.

We may might as well go home,
as I did on my own.
Alone again, naturally.
To think that only yesterday

I was cheerful, bright and gay!
Looking forward to who wouldn't do
the role I was about to play.

But, as if to knock me down.
Reality came around.
and But, without as much as a mere touch,
cut me into little pieces.

Leaving me to doubt.
Talk about, God in His mercy!
Oh If he really does exist,
why did he desert me?

In my hour of need
I truly am indeed alone naturally...

No comments:

Post a Comment