Thursday, February 15, 2018

She can do it all!

At an unnamed condo association, there is a woman who I figure must spend at least 20 to 30 hours a week researching what she feels is wrong with the Board of Managers, and who has repeatedly implied misdeeds and even outright wrong doing and incompetence as existing in a body of individuals who basically work for nothing. And while some may question her mental state (I do), I would propose the following;

Insist that she work as an advisor and problem solver for the Board, announce the fact and then dump basically everything into her lap. That would be maintenance, finances, complaints and work order management. Broadcast this to one an all and then sit back as she really takes charge. I think they call that giving someone a lot of rope. I would then tell everyone else to 'take a vacation' and leave for a while with her in charge. After a week or so, I would expect that she would be long gone in the wind...




No comments:

Post a Comment