Monday, October 15, 2018

A neighborly meatloaf!

A good neighbor of mine, Carol, dropped off a couple of slices of meatloaf on a rather chilly and overcast day in October. This was very much appreciated, as I was really not in the mood to cook. (I was also curious as to how the meatloaf would taste when it was made by someone else).

5PM - It was now dinner time and one of the sliced pieces of meatloaf was sitting pretty as you please on a plate where I also paced a side of corn and potatoes with brown gravy. To me this was a real 'comfort' type of meal that I would remember with some fondness.

The verdict: I scored this meal a solid 9! The meatloaf was moist and flavorful and it got extra points for it being made by someone else! However, I was also inspired to have a go at making one myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment