Thursday, January 16, 2014

A White Horse!

 Sometimes I think we are all in the midst of an apocalyptic forest that is burning and so we can't quite clearly see in any direction. Are the Four Horseman foretold in the Bible riding our way? Not sure! Think about it and what you see all around you, and then please get back to me!
Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.
— Revelation 6:1-2˄ New American Standard Bible (NASB)

February 2017 update - Are those horseman even now stampeding our way?
Would  anyone even take notice?
I'd bet against it...but, then again, I've always been the odd man out.

May 2018.. 

July 2019
The Creator: Simple embryonic man, who I made in My image from sand, have you now wandered far afield?
Me: No Lord. I am expressing, this day, that which You thought I could express. And for that, I am grateful../

No comments:

Post a Comment