Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stevie Nicks - Stand Back!

CDale

Stevie Nick, and this oldie, does so remind me of another lady from a very crazy time of my life! Way far back in time.

Update: 2015 - That bite, from a real 'Wicca', still festers in my soul. And now, I know there was something deeper, something there that transcended that hurt, in spacial time and space. God has perhaps given me a free pass... or maybe, I can now take a much more difficult road in life. Not sure what path I might choose. Perhaps I'll just wait, a while, for better times!

Update: 2021 - What?

Disclaimer: The author of this post has no affiliation with Stevie Nicks, her band, her manager, trademarks or any other entities associated with her activities then or at any time in the future. All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment