Wednesday, October 5, 2011

America's #1 Dipstick!


Let's face it, I've not been very happy with my car as of late. She's been bogging down and stalling. Let's make a quick check, shall we and pull the old dipstick on the engine that has run so smoothly for lo these last fifty years. Let's see now, just where is that thing anyway? Oh yes, I remember now, it's right where I left it when I last changed my oil in 'o8. I remember that year well, I had selected a new brand for the engine to run on. Now what was it called? Oh yes, Obamaoily – a super slickster lubricant that was supposed to get my car four carefree years down the road and CHANGE!


I'll just wipe the old dipstick off and poke her back down that hole. (Hmm. What)! OK, so yeah that oil had gotten itself pretty damn dirty alrighty roonie. Maybe Obamaoily isn't all it's cracked up to be! Maybe it's time for another oil change. Hmm, I've heard Cainoily isn't too bad...

Thing is, I love my car, I even salute her every morning when I go to the garage. But dag nab-it, she's been hard to start and when she does get to running, it's usually backwards. I'd take her into a mechanic, but I'm not sure I can afford what it's gonna cost me to fix her up. Just look at that oil pan would ya!! All black and gunked up to hell and gone! Yep, it's definitely time for a change.






Georgia's Best Cainoily
"A special 9-9-9 blend of ingredients that are guaranteed to get your engine back to peak performance no matter what the weather, no matter what the climate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment