Sunday, February 9, 2020

Just playing solitare!


I ran into Wilco whilst perusing the virtual worlds of the net vis a vie Second Life. This song, garnered there, struck a chord in me! So not an icon of thought, just an old man's late night thoughts.
Hey! Either you like your shit or not! The bottom line..

'Took too long to think (or see)
I was wrong to believe in me only...'

Two thoughts this night. One was how I must have felt, could I have felt, as I entered into this world as an infant and whose first taste of oxygen on virgin lungs must have been horrific. All of us newborns everywhere were subject to the pains of lost wombs, yet destined for new incredible horizons. Life then happened in a blur. Most of the time spent in not really seeing time. I was way too obsessed with event horizons.... I suspect that was true for most all of us.. And then, way before I was ready.. Old(er) age cemented itself to me like an unwelcome guest. Suddenly, time had passed.

Looking back, even surviving to be called 'old' was an honor of a sort. Too many good friends had  fallen by the wayside over the years. I can't say that I really noticed it at the time, but later that pain grew ever sharper...

My future: It was that event horizon thingy I fell into day to day, decade to decade.... until then... Suddenly, and way before I was prepared, the next birth canal awaited in my immediate future. And I wondered, should I plunge into the next awakening head first or feet first.... or did it even really matter? [Turns out, it never did! God has caught me, every time!] My God has never left me - I was always in close and intimate contact. Figuring out His path for me, in this life, has been an ongoing discovery...

'Teliometric spindles so fresh and so pure!
At each infant's birth, so strong and so sure!
Each cell that does so divide...
Keeps silent count, by which it must always abide.
Time moves on, and we all will surely see,
each person's gene's expressed from both of thee.
Then, as it happens, some grow of older age,
with teliometric shredding their end times prophetic sage.'


For those looking to see more - There's always Psych 401...

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to lose kilograms then you have to try this brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and top chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are productive, suitable, cost-efficient, and delicious.

    Since their grand opening in January 2019, hundreds of people have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a professional keto meal plan diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones given by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete