I have to admit it. I do have a tendency to bother people from time to time. One family even sent me a list of ten things I’d done that annoyed them in the past. Here they are:
1) The time I brought a bottle of Night Train wine over for Thanksgiving dinner.
2) My habit of calling frequently at 3AM to “discuss old times".
3) The time I emailed a video I made consisting entirely of dire FBI copy warnings.
4) My habit of drumming my fingers on every surface I encounter.
5) My habit of referring to others as ‘Champ’ or ‘Tiger’, while referring to myself as ‘Coach’.
6) Wearing my pants on backwards just for grins.
7) Pretending my mouse is a ‘CB radio’ and saying “Uh, 10-4 good buddy” more than a few dozen times.
8) Sitting in my front yard, in a lawn chair, while pointing a hair dryer at passing cars.
9) Staring at a point on their chin when their talking with a growing look of concern.
10) Sadly informing them that their children certainly don’t look very promising, and really meaning it!