Saturday, September 1, 2018

Taco deluxe with a salad!

A good crunchy taco falls into the world of things that make me very happy. Give me a couple of those and a beer and I'm pretty much set for the day. Sadly, beer was off the menu for lunch, so I had to settle for a simple salad with red wind vinegar, instead.

My idea of a really great taco is to keep the fixings simple and stupid...

1 hard taco shell
3 tbsp (36g) taco meat
1 tsp chopped onion
2 olives, chopped
1 leaf of Romaine, chopped
1 tsp shredded cheese
½ tsp taco sauce

OK, so not so simple. The salad, on the other hand, was plain Jane Romaine lettuce with a little chopped bell pepper. The dressing was also Red wine from Kraft. Following is the nutritional hit list!


Three hundred calories for a filling lunch time repast is not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment