Thursday, July 5, 2018

Tee Set and My Belle Ami!

Circa 1969, William Rainey Harper College, Schaumburg, Illinois, clicks hanging at the cafeteria, new buildings, windows, pool tables on the second floor, late day classes, fake chocolate machines, fast times, good times and a life evolved... But the most extreme feelings, I had at the time, was the feeling of a promise granted by a young man who took a chance.... And that worked out. Of course, I have a lot of help, over the decades.. The Creator took a liking to me, early on. Swell. No benefits, no leveling up in my life. He thinks I'm... funny? Fine! I'll do my best to be a poor player on a stage..

So, one day I asked the Lord if I could some how go back in time and see Jesus. To which He replied...አይ አንተ ሞኝ ሰው ፡፡ እርስዎ ኦሮምኛ አይናገሩም ፡፡ እና ፣ ትንሽ ቀርፋፋ ነዎት ... ??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment