Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Taco smolocko! It's what I likeo!

For this very humble soul, a good homemade taco IS a tiny taste of heaven, while also being fairly nutritious!

As everyone has a favorite style of taco, I prefer a soft flour fajita such as those made by Mama Lupe, (each 31 gram circle bringing about 90 calories to the game). As for the fillings, I prefer; taco meat, chopped lettuce, black olives, chopped green onions, Mexican styled shredded cheese and a good medium hot salsa! I like to prepare the meat ahead of time and then refrigerate it. Likewise, most of the other ingredients are setup in small containers that are ready to go when I'm ready to go throw everything all together..

Preparation consists of a quick nuke job on the fajita and meat (1 minute 45 seconds on high), a small amount of each of the other ingredients, and I'm off to the races! Total calories at about 145, but who's counting? You know, a great taco is like an awesome woman. Warm and soft with just a touch of heat, and very satisfying to … well, you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment