Sunday, November 2, 2014

Mollyann A - a great talent brought down by the petty jerks among us!

This video circa 2009 or thereabouts.

I was going to do a diatribe on the sad individuals that fester among us. You know the types -  they always are finding fault and leave comments intended to hurt others efforts on social sites. (I've had occasion to run across these same types myself, time and time again). These individuals are part of the hidden cancer that lies just below the surface of our Republic.. and, I'm afraid, their ranks are growing every day... But, no - I won't continue on such a sad vein...at this time anyway!

This post is just a thought and a personal opinion - nothing to do with the video - however, I feel that there is a reckoning yet to come in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment