Friday, March 16, 2018

Sugar Ray! Every morning..


Every morning there's a halo hangin
from the corner of my girlfriend's four post bed.
I know it's not mine, but I'll see if I can use it for
the weekend, or a one-night stand!

Every morning... Anyway. Good news. DanO's Place radio on FM and the Net coming soon. That is if God, Country and life allows! I currently have a station located in Uzbekistan, but I'm not sure if they actually understand English. That said. Two ground floors exist for us males; 1) Never lose your dreams or your direction, 2) Even if you're eighty and the sight of a beautiful woman no longer turns you on, pretend!.... Rock on, rock hard and praise the living God that put you here...

Note: The people behind the scenes of the internet are evil, crooked thugs. They give you a new kind of drug, best left on the self. In the days coming, they will be fair game for the new class of terminators... Just a heads up.

There will be no FCC backed low power FM station for me. Another government lie. I plan to generate my own. Stay tuned...

Perhaps a few will follow this string of thought. Please drop a thought or two to further the cause of freedom. I'm pretty weak...

'And He told them many things in parables, saying, “A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was sowing, some seeds fell along the path and the birds came and devoured them. Some others fell on rocky ground, where they did not have much soil. Yet, they sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow and hard'

My take: Those of us who are now living and who have suffered very hard times in the defense of this Republic, whether of military, civilian or of blue stripes. You all need now to stand true and strong! Stand for the living God that gave you this treasure of time, that saw you through and who granted you a chance to see this message tonight. Let no one person rip asunder His gift....

And finally, no, Epstein did not hang himself! And, Trump did not lose! Have faith!



No comments:

Post a Comment