Saturday, April 28, 2018

Some Italian cooks needed in Forsyth!

Forsyth MO. - OK, so my little town of Forsyth supports a pretty wide range of restaurants, (as of early 2018). We had us a couple of fast food joints, two bars and eateries that supported most kinds of cuisine including Asian, American and Mexican. But, I felt that we still lacked one gender of food that I had come to miss - Italian. A few of you might know the kind of place I'm talking about - venues that were most always dark with heavy red drapes and food to die for! 


Where I grew up in Chicago, there was a time when I hung out with a few firemen from an Italian suburb. Sundays were special in that we'd like to meet at a little Italian place for a two to three hour repast that included clams on the half shell, pasta in all its various forms and garlic bread washed down with lots of alcohol! Those were good times and I'd love to see a similar enterprise set up shop in my current town!

No comments:

Post a Comment