Tuesday, October 10, 2017

My tacos grande!

It was only a rather blasé Monday and definitely NOT a Taco Tuesday, so... I decided to make up a batch of tacos! When a man gets a hankering, that's how it goes....

So, whenever I happen to make tacos, I insist on hard shells and lots of crap mixed in topped off with some Louisiana hot sauce! Yep! That be the ticket...

Ingredients:

Taco meat (HB and taco mix)
Hard corn taco shells
Taco mix shredded cheese
Shredded lettuce
Diced tomatoes
Green chilies, chopped
Salsa Ranchera
Hot sauce

Preparation:

If you don't know how to make taco meat, please stay out of the kitchen and away from sharp blades. I prefer 80/20 ground beef mixed with McCormick's Original Taco mix. Once this is ready, I mount the shells in my little taco holders and then throw on the rest of ingredients with wild abandon! Making tacos is about as easy as 'cooking' gets! Note that the taco, as pictured, contained about 180 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment