Monday, August 13, 2018

Mueller! See the funny little clown!

 Thirty million, almost two years and nothing for that effort. Sad...

As I've never met Robert Mueller or would want to, I cannot say of what sort of 'intestinal metal' this is respected man is made of. I can assume he is composed of some stellar quality stuff, looking backwards at his outstanding career,  in many critical and important roles. That said, it's very confusing for myself (and many other Republicans I'm sure), as how I should view the convoluted series of events that have circled around this man and his two year long investigation of Russian collusion via the Trump campaign in the 2016 United States elections. Trump was exonerated. Yet, more and more to me, while he may not actually be a clown, a sad political stain remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment