Friday, July 22, 2011

I swear this is true!

In what should come as no surprise to anyone, the climate of the world seems to have come partially unglued over the last few years. Now a world recognized scientist living in California give a horrifying forecast. Here's an excerpt from a recent broadcast.

Ed Clark: “My name is Ed Clark with KTOK News and I’m here with a well known climatologist by the name of Dan DeMinto, a tenured professor at the prestigious Berkeley College in Oakland California. Sir, I understand that you have some grave news for us.”

Dr. DeMinto: “Why yes, I do. Now, I don’t want to scare anyone mind you, but very shortly the temperatures on earth will approach the boiling point of water!”

Ed Clark: “Now surely, Dr. DeMinto, you don’t mean that! Why life on earth would cease to exist!”

Dr. DeMinto: “Yes, well let me rephrase that statement. Yes, umm, what I meant to say is that living conditions will become quite warm everywhere except here in California due to an anomaly in the earth’s magnetic field. This force field, if you will, will create a barrier to the excess heat making it quite nice here west of the Rockies.”

Ed Clark: “And, you have some proof of why this would occur?”

Dr. DeMinto: “Proof! God man, of course I have proof! And it’s available to purchase for only $19.95 not including handling and shipping charges.”

Ed Clark: “Hmm, I think I smell a con here….”

Dr. DeMinto: “But wait! If you act right now, I’ll throw in a pair of my special sunglasses AT NO COST if you pay extra shipping and handling.”

Ed Clark: “OK, so I get it that your trying to sell us all something that’s basically worthless.”

Dr. DeMinto: “And did I mention that if you call 800-555-1212 in the next twenty four hours, I’d be happy to have my wife who’s number one in Real Estate, call you with land offers you won’t be able to refuse.”

Ed Clark: “This is Ed Clark and I’m so out of here….”

No comments:

Post a Comment