Monday, June 18, 2018

A sanctuary condo??

It finally came to me that fighting the Left was getting to be a real bore and that perhaps I could become an active participant in the whole immigration thingy. To that end, I decided to offer up my condominium as a SANCTUARY CONDO and advertised its availability in local papers south of the border. I placed only a few ads down there and was overwhelmed with the positive responses. 

That's when I started to do some math. First off, I realized that most, if not all my new potential nationals would not have US currency, but only pesos on them when they arrived. So, I came up with a conversion table to make their early stay in America as convenient as possible....


 It  quickly became apparent that I could attain approximately $20K per month if I could manage to stack 24 Mexicali into the limited space I had available. And, after the first month, I'd already have enough cash to buy another condo and so on.... Of course, I also realized that some people (mostly Republicans) would be a little upset and would be likely to cause problems. So, a full time dude from the ACLU would be needed to run interference and to gain national press attention. America! What a country!

No comments:

Post a Comment