Wednesday, January 30, 2013

DanO’s line of canned air products!


I can remember a time, not so long ago, when the idea of bottled water would have been met with laughter. ‘Water, for sale in a bottle, my friends would have quipped. ‘Are you nuts?’ Today the bottled water business is a multi-billion dollar enterprise.

Now, some a wealthy Chinese entrepreneur, Chen Guangbiao, is selling fresh air in soft drinks cans, similar to bottled drinking water. Each can sells for about 80 cents and is rocking off shelves all across the country. But wait! There’s more. Chen plans to introduce a whole line of scented air under labels such as ‘Fresh Spring in Tokyo’ and ‘Lotus Blossom’. That got me to thinking that there may just be something in all this.

As I so totally missed the water bandwagon, I’ll be darned if I’m going to miss this deal. I’ve already begun operations to market and sell a domestic line of canned air right here in the US. I’m also looking for seed funds to get me started. So, if you have a few hundred thousand just lying around and you want to get in on the ground floor, please give me a jingle!

No comments:

Post a Comment