Friday, February 8, 2013

A video of many layers! Gosh! Just like makeup!


One day, way back in 2008, I happened across a video of a young girl doing her makeup on YouTube. What attracted me, initially, was only the audio cut. Good sounds! And, that was OK, but what soon got my attention was the shear levels of depth of this effort, of which I'm sure the creator had absolutely no concept. In this one video, I've perceived at least twenty or more mini-subplots in this video. Something that still intrigues me to this day. Watch closely and comment if  you want! Failing all else, please enjoy the song!

1 comment:

  1. Ok! I'll comment. What about the door on the right that moves? Wind? And the girls mom - what's going through her mind? Where was this video shot? What's just outside that door...

    ReplyDelete