Thursday, November 29, 2018

Those changing demographics confuse me!

Forsyth MO. - As of the last census, taken in 2016, I noted some interesting racial stats;

Population   2, 373
White          2,100
Hispanic        151
Two+              64
Asian              27
Black              22

Of that number 96% are citizens leaving 4% or about 95 who are non-citizens. I had to wonder how almost a hundred men and women were walking around our town as undocumented people? How do they get to the grocery store of a doctors office? A puzzler that...

No comments:

Post a Comment