Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yes, we’re all hanging on the edge of our seats…


…to hear my ruminations for the balance of 2012. To me, the world seems to have become one big ticking time bomb, as of late. Almost everywhere I look, there seems to be a crisis brewing. Here are a few along with my short, but sweet, predictions:

Q: Iran, Israel and the US – Will there be war?

A: You betcha! That whole region is primed to explode. Why do you think another strike force is headed that way?

 ----------
Q: Will gasoline top $7 a gallon this summer?

A: I’ll go out on a limb and state we will see $9 a gallon before fall.

  ----------
Q: Who will occupy the White House this time next year?

A: Sadly, I’ll predict it will be Obama as the rank and file American is too stupid not to vote for this idiot.

  ----------
Q: Will the ‘big one’ ever hit the West Coast?

A: Yes. It will hit this fall and only add to the general chaos!


Q: Can the average American ever again afford decent healthcare?

A: Do you even have to ask?

  ----------
Q: Will food prices rise this fall?

A: Yes. At least 25%!

No comments:

Post a Comment