Monday, March 17, 2014

Take a pass on this Sonic offering!

I received a small flyer in the mail advertising a Saint Patrick's Day special on their cheeseburger at HALF PRICE! Wow! I thought, I can't miss out on this deal and headed over to the local Sonic eatery at noontime on Saint Patties Day – I did this deed while bypassing an authentic corned beef and cabbage meal being offered at a local bar!

Truthfully, this was a good deal in terms of cost, as I purchased the cheeseburger and a small order of dries for only $3.03 including taxes! (No drink needed as I always bring one with me). However, I
The Cholesterol and salt were also thru the roof!
was not as happy when I considered that this meal is really lousy from a nutritional standpoint. That's my view. (You be the judge by inspecting the nutritional label at right). And to add insult to injury the hamburger was not as it was pictured in flyer – not even close!

Bottom line, don't waste your time on this loser! Score it a 2 on a scale of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment