Thursday, June 2, 2016

New bar to open in Rockaway Beach?


Apparently to lone convenience store slash gas station has decided to evolve into something new... a bar? Yes, my sources tell me that what was formerly the Taneycomo Market will soon be opening as.. I don't really know cuz the owners have failed to email me even though they have that information.
Just a thought...
Well, perhaps there will be a naming contest. My vote would be something like 'Captain Rags' or something like that. Anyway, while you can no longer get gas in Rockaway, there will again be three bars! So, make sure you get tanked up before going there and getting tanked.... Oh, and yes, there is a deck out back that should be quite nice, uh, when they do open...

Update: June 15, 2016 - According to a local paper, the bar/gas station is now open! I hope to visit there soon to get a few pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment