Tuesday, August 12, 2014

PM Today - This Disease! A call to cellular reality!


Just in case your flying in from here ....

PLEASE STOP! 

Listen at your own peril. Yes, I do like this kind of music....
Captured here is the essence of the title...read the lyrics and expand your mind...

If I could say anything to you
If I had one chance to let you know
If my last words could make you choke
I'd save my final breath for you
And only you

Do you feel this disease kill my 
heart (eyes) like a summer breeze
maybe it's just my luck, hope I never wake up
goodbye to you goodbye to you just to be with you
and maybe I'm out of luck hope I never wake up
wake up [x2]

I'm dying just to let you know, that I could never let you go
I'm dying just to let you know, that I could never let you go

This could be the one this could be the one (one shot now) [x4]

Do you feel this disease
kill my heart like a summer breeze
maybe it's just my luck, hope I never wake up
goodbye to you goodbye to you just to be with you
and maybe I'm out of luck hope I never wake up
wake up
wake up [Repeat]

This could be the one this could be the one (one shot now) [x4]

Sorry! I know that song was severe to the ear, but then again, so is life! As we age, we all gradually lose our senses, literally! Olfactory, vision, hearing and touch all go by the wayside. Like a parade that passed by one summer day. Although, I'm not sure about the fifth sense -  taste.. so far, mine is working OK... for I am a tastefully useless entity!
 
"The essence of all burgeoning existence is, I feel, the un-hearable (to us) screams of eukaryotic cells that participate in the birthing process... A birthing event that occurs for all life forms that are brought into this existence... And, who then forget that pain...

After this inglorious arrival into a strange reality we call 'existence', a metatastic and wonderful evolution has shaped itself over many eons of time and which has resulted in a class of beings with an awareness of self! We are aware! Yet, we share a biologic awareness, to some degree or another, with all life forms no matter how complex or simple they might be. And therein lies the rub!

Sadly (even strangely), as part of the ticket of being a 'sentient form of life', we became divinely cursed (avowed) with an awareness of self. And, while all life forms share some level of this awareness in all the ensuing chaos of each proto-beings short existence; what happens to humankind burns at a much higher level of exquisite and beautiful pain! For a higher order of being holds us to His level.

In the end of all the protoplasmic insanity, as we age according to the flippant and harsh dictates of cellular and teliomeric shredding, genetic abnormalities and even bad luck, will be (hopefully) a God who cares! A supreme Deity who just might just catch our essence as we near the end! (Personally, and for myself, I  hope I never wake up, and that I continue to dream)!

Bottom line - I will not plan to go quietly into the night! I will fight for my life and my right to exist to the very end! To the extent that when I do pass through the next veil, I shall stand in tattered clothes, utterly drained from this life's experience and will smile! I think God might approve of that!" Note:this diatribe is a work in progress.... my heavenly Father has never made my course simple, but rather a challenge, and I thank Him for that!

In a dream, I stood before Jesus and He held out before Him a chalice, a cup of wine and then He asked me a question. 'Would you drink from this... you sad sad man? For who so ever tastes of the grape of this vine will also taste the pain of man.' I shook my head no, with my eyes cast down, and slowly walked away...You see, I remembered the pains of my birthing into this earthly existence clearly and so do remember even to this day. And so, I long ago, caught God's gaze.... not a really good thing, as it turned out. No bennies here and lots of trials and tribulations over my time of life.... Still, I know, as apart from simple belief, that He will catch me when I pass from this earthly existence... and that is good enough for this poor man's soul.....

Right at this moment. Only one in a thousand would have made it this far (OK, just 85K plus world wide)! Then, please go one video further! I would hope that He is not just one of us... Kristiina Brask, half in Finnish and the other half in English...thanks very much to the 81,000 plus who have viewed her very awesome video. Note: the author currently resides in a very nice home with only walls of rubber to silence him. Lastly, I have had many invitations to visit various centers of mental health... and a pardon goes out to PM Today... Oh, and yes here is that 401 link, that 2 viewers have asked me for....

No comments:

Post a Comment