Saturday, August 8, 2015

Critique: Banquet's Zesty Smothered Charbroiled Patty Meal! Fail!


(Hence forth, this meal will be referred to as ZSCPM by moi) – Or hey! What ya want for a buck a meal deal?

Seriously I fully understand that producing anything that looks remotely like an American dinner for a buck is a challenge in mid 2015. [A time in my country's life that has seen a progressives party best efforts at killing the best country in the the world over a seven year period].... Seems more like a hundred years to me...

And, I suspect that even as I endured this strange form of culinary rape, by willingly indulging in what was an obvious assault on sensible nutrition - That there were possibly tens of thousands of other unfortunates in similar circumstances. All of us, sitting at our homes, dully watching TV and eating certifiable crap on a hot day in August... Where, I wondered was that 'champion of all things good to eat' – the formerly vocal Ms Obama? Scored it a 3, and that was being kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment