Thursday, April 30, 2015

Critique: Racconto Conchiglie pasta! Fail!


I recently purchased a one pound bag of Racconto Conchiglie pasta at a local grocery store intending to do a short piece on the nutritional aspects of eating pasta while on a diet. Sadly, I never got much beyond the cooking of the pasta as my first plate, when made according to the directions on the package, was so undercooked that I tossed everything out!

In fairness to the Racconto company that distributes this Italian product, I have emailed them with the details of the package and will post their response. In, the meantime, I think I'll go back to eating proven winners! As for this product, I would give it a 2 on a scale of 10. Epic fail!

Update: A week went by and I heard nothing back from these people. My advice, take a pass on this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment