Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Echo from Amazon a real gas!


Yesterday, a device called the Echo arrived from Amazon. I think I was one of the first to get one of these devices and I'll tell you all right some the bat, it's been a real pleasure!

Like most all experiences in dealing with Amazon over the past few years. The device has performed flawlessly and actually exceeded my expectations, I've that my ability to seamlessly incorporate it into my life amazing. As a song placing interface, this little tube puts out great sounds, is interactive and allows me to effortlessly place an order for a song to add to my Prime Account. This YouTube video will answer many of the questions you might have.

My advice, consider buying one, especially if you are an Amazon Prime account holder!

No comments:

Post a Comment