Sunday, April 5, 2015

Shonna Bonds! Branson recording artist releases new album!

 Note that the graphic used here is not representative of the album cover!

This via my Facebook account! And, yes! I do like her vocals! [I selected one of her tracks 'Creep' for this post]! - Shonna's words; "Hey Friends! I am so excited to let you know that on April 23rd I will be releasing my first gospel album "Under Grace"!!! It has been a truly inspirational and humbling experience and I CAN NOT wait to share it with you! So with that said, what better day to share one of my favorite songs from the album than on Easter Sunday! An alternative version at https://youtu.be/2BY5OJILA88 with Johnny Depp. Be advised, however, you will not likely make it thru our so very thorough government censors..

Click the link below to listen, and please feel free to share!!! "

[Note that this entry was posted without Ms. Bonds express permission].

HOW GREAT THOU ART - Shonna Bonds

No comments:

Post a Comment