Sunday, May 29, 2016

A bacon melt sandwich at the Frosted Mug!

 
Stock picture
Forsyth MO – While sitting at a local watering hole on an otherwise slow Memorial Day weekend. A good friend offered to share with me a grilled sandwich that he had prepared for himself. He had no name for it, I look closely and confirmed that there was bacon, tomato and that appeared to be jack cheese sandwiched nicely between two slices of grilled Texas toast! The first name that came to my mind was 'bacon melt'!

While this creation by chef Louis Murray was not on the John's Frosted Mug menu, it probably should be! The picture above is an approximation as I did not have my camera with me at the time. I'm hoping they might consider offering this taste sensation sometime in the future!

The Frosted Mug is a venerable institution of many decades and is staffed by a very aggressive staff of individuals who are dedicated to serving their customers in a professional and courteous manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment