- I have the opportunity to now pay $500 a month for catastrophic health insurance, while on a fixed income!
- I have the opportunity to restrict my driving to just the grocery store and back as I cannot afford the price of gasoline.
- I have the opportunity to freeze in the winter and bake in the summer because I cannot afford my electric.
- I have the golden opportunity to eat healthier as I can no longer afford to buy meat. No name brands either, just generic please.
- I have the opportunity to look for work that isn't there...and so, sink further into despair!
Gosh, Mr. President, thanks so much for all these and the fact of a National Debt so deep and pervasive that even my children's children will feel its effects. Thank's Mr. President, thanks for nothing!