The idea of a perfect day is different for everyone, I'm sure. Everyone has their own concept of what a perfect day would be. Some might offer that a warm sunny day with no wind would be a great start and I'd agree. But, really, for me a perfect day would involve five elements;
- OK, sure, nice weather would be a good place to start. But, only by the fact that I would be encouraged to get outside and actually get some exercise! So, number one is getting at least twenty minutes of some form of heart healthy exercise!
- Eating healthy would be number two for me. That would involve foods that were well balanced and nutritious – so, no junk foods allowed. I'd also like to keep the total calories below 2000!
- Frugality! Is that even a word? Well, let's just say not spending a lot of money and staying within a budget would be element number three to a perfect day!
- Goal advancement! For number four, I'd want to be able to advance, even if only a small amount, towards some goal.
- Meditation – Finally, a perfect day for me would be finding the time to sit down and meditate about things like friends, God and my country.
I feel that if I can just get those five areas nailed down each day, my life would be full and I would go to sleep each day a happy man!